If you have been waiting for the Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) launch, then we have good news for you. After listing the game for pre-registration on Google Play Store last month, Krafton has finally made the Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) live in India. However, the game is currently available as early access for Android users.
In this article, we will show you how you can download and install the Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) using both the official Google Play Store as well as the APK + OBB file installation methods.
Download Battlegrounds Mobile India (2021)
The Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) was expected to launch on 18th June 2021, but unfortunately, the final launch is still pending. However, a beta version of the game is live for Android users right now. Here’s how you can join the beta and download the game and start playing the most anticipated battle royal of 2021.
How to Join Beta & Download BGMI Early Access via Google Play Store
There’s nothing so special in the process to download Battlegrounds Mobile India beta. Just follow the steps given below and you are good to go.
- Open this link to join the Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) beta.
- Once you have joined the beta program as a beta tester, you will be able to download the game just like any other app. Please make sure to download the game, you must use the same account you used to join the beta.
And that’s pretty much it. Just install the Battlegrounds Mobile India and you will be able to experience the Indian version of the battle royale.
Note: At the time of writing this article, the beta was full. But Krafton will add more beta testers at a regular interval, so keep the beta slots in check as they will fill out pretty fast and will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Update: The beta version of the Battleground Mobile India is now open for all the users in India. You can read the full article here.
Download and Install Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) with APK + OBB Files
Since the beta is full and you want to download Battlegrounds Mobile India, you can try using the BGMI Early Access Apk and OBB files to install the game on your smartphone. Just follow these simple steps and you will be able to play the game right away.
- Download the Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) Early Access Apk and OBB files from Beebom’s Telegram Link.
- After the download is complete, extract the downloaded zip file in your file manager. You will find two files in the zip file, one is the BGMI Apk and the other is the OBB file.
- Install the Battlegrounds Mobile India Apk and remember not to open the game right away.
- Now move the OBB file to File Manager > Android > OBB Folder. If there’s no OBB folder present, you can manually create one and then move the BGMI OBB file to the OBB Folder.
- Now, you have to create a new folder in the OBB Folder by the name “com.pubg.imobile”. Paste the OBB file to this folder.
To cross-check, the Overall path should be:
- Now, go to the settings then permissions, and allow all the necessary permissions as the app installation flow isn’t requesting app permissions from the user just yet.
- Launch the Battlegrounds Mobile India, it will install some data as soon as you launch the game.
- Once the download is complete, you will see a pop-up that says “Update finished. Please restart the game to see new content”. Tap OK and Restart the game.
Download and Play Battlegrounds Mobile India Right Now
So that’s how you can download the Battlegrounds Mobile India Beta right now, as the Official launch is yet to happen. Currently, Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) is available as Early Access only for Android users. Though the company has changed the name of the India-specific version of the game, Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) is still more or less the same as PUBG and also one of the most enjoyable battle royal games available. Have you installed BGMI? What are your thoughts on it? Do let us know in the comments below.