As we all know that due to the rise of the pandemic Coivd-19 in India, the central government of India decided to vaccinate people above 18 years of also. As earlier, the rule applied that the people above the age of 45 will only be get vaccinated, but now after seeing the rise in the cases day by day the government changes their rule. Now the rule says that people above the age of 18 are eligible to get vaccinated from the 1st MAy 2021 and the registration for the same is started from today that is 28th April 2021. And for the same, the people above the age of 18 needs to first get registered themselves with the Arogaya Setu app and then has to visit the center for the vaccination, so if the people are looking for the answer to the question that How to Register for COVID-19 Vaccine In India For The Above 18 People? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get to know all the details related to the registration for the same.
So, the first thing comes that how to register for the COVID-19 Vaccine through Aarogya Setu App on Android and iOS both and for that the user needs to follow the below-given steps:-
1. First the user needs to open the app and then has to direct to the vaccination tab, after that the app will ask the user to enter the mobile number and then an OTP will be sent to the mobile number entered and then the user has to enter the OTP in order to verify and proceed further.
2. After entering the OTP, the window open will allow the user to enter the basic details and the user needs to enter the same. After entering the details the user needs to tap on the button of the ‘Schedule Vaccination‘.
3. Now the user has to select the vaccination center that is near the home of the user as the list will be shown to the user after the user enters the Pincode.
Now the thing comes that how to register for COVID-19 Vaccine via Cowin App on Android
1. The user can also use the central government’s app Cowin for the registration for the vaccination and in order to do so the user first needs to install the app through the play store or the app store.
2. First the user needs to open the app after that the app will ask the user to enter the mobile number and then an OTP will be sent to the mobile number entered and then the user has to enter the OTP in order to verify and proceed further.
3. Now on the registration page, the user needs to enter the basic details that include the details as name, gender, birth year, and more.
4. Now the user needs to upload the necessary documents that are required and then has to select the nearby vaccination centers for the same and then save the information for future use.
And moreover, the test suggests that use the website of the app instead of using the app by downloading it as it has some of the bucks while using.
Now the thing comes that how to register for COVID-19 Vaccination on Cowin Website
1. In order to do so, the user needs to first search for the URL as http://www.cowin.gov.in/. Now the user needs to scroll down and has to head towards the list where the user will get the list of the vaccination centers and from there the user needs to select the nearest one.
2. Now in the search box next to the map, the user needs to enter the Pincode and then select the location and then tap on the option of the ‘Register Yourself‘.
3. Now the user will be a move to the new page and from there the user needs to enter the mobile number and then has to enter the OTP that the user will get in order to verify.
4. Now the user needs to follow the on-screen instructions and then has to register him/her self for the vaccination and that’s all.
Now the thing comes that what is the eligibility criterion and what are the required documents before registering for vaccination.
As we mentioned earlier, that all the adult above the age of 18 is eligible for the vaccination and the documents required for the same will be any of the government ID that with the phot that may be driver’s license, Aadhaar Card, or voter ID card and the user has to take it to the vaccination center.
In all there only 2 vaccines in India that are being applied at the time of vaccination. One is the Covaccine and the other is the Covidshield. Covideshield is being applied at the government centers and another Covaccine is being applied at the private centers.
Now the pricing of the vaccines, the vaccine is free of cost in a government hospital and in private the Covaccine is for Rs 250 only for the all the age group.
Now the thing comes that how to download COVID-19 vaccination certificates
The certificate can be downloaded through the apps like Aarogya Setu, Cowin, DigiLocker, and Umang apps in India. And in order to download the same the user must fulfill the following criteria:
1. The person must receive one dose of the vaccine
2. The person must have a 14 digit ID.
3. Must have the registration for the app earlier in order to download the certificate.
And that’s all was about the register for COVID-19 Vaccine in India for the above 18 People and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Register for COVID-19 Vaccine In India For The Above 18 People?